SO, YOU'RE AN AMBITIOUS SOCIAL VENTURE?
WE WANT TO HELP YOU RAPIDLY SCALE YOUR IMPACT.
Enter the Artha Venture Challenge
Artha Venture Challenge works in association with Villgro to support ambitious social ventures with access to finance, business support and powerful connections to help them scale their enterprises.
- Are you the founder of an early stage venture delivering social impact at the base of the pyramid in India?
- Are you operating in the Agriculture, Energy, Water, Livelihoods or other sectors?
- Have you completed a proof of concept but are struggling to get the next round of patient capital of INR 60 lakh (USD 100,000) and above?
The Artha Venture Challenge is now entering its 3rd year and is designed to help you raise investment of INR 60 lakh (USD $100,000) and above.
The AVC helps you attract early stage, patient capital by providing up to INR 60 lakh (USD $100,000) of match funding. AVC partner Villgro will work with you to build a compelling growth story, finding investors, making strategic connections and supporting you as an entrepreneur during the journey.
We are looking for ambitious social ventures to grow their enterprises to deliver impact at scale in India. Ventures selected as part of the Artha Venture Challenge will get:
- The exclusive opportunity to apply for up to INR 60 lakh (USD $100,000) funding if matched by at least the same amount in co-investment
- Exposure to a closed network of impact investors
- Embedded in a network of experienced entrepreneurs, specialists and business leaders
- Profiled as ‘one to watch’ amongst the top high potential social entrepreneurs in India